"I answered your weirdly specific craigslist roommate ad as a joke and now we’re living together" au
#castiel would put out a weirdly specific craiglist ad#’no dogs. if you have a cat it cant be a tabby. preferably black and grey but i will also accept brown’#’no cigarette smoking but ill give an allowance of three joints a month as long as you febreeze afterwards’#’if i see one pickle in this whole entire house you’re getting thrown onto the street’#’but most of all i would like a friendly outgoing person who will sway my neighbours opinions of me’#’thank you’ (via caswitch)
FIC WHERE THEY KNOW EACH OTHER BUT THEY DON’T KNOW THEY KNOW EACH OTHER (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
- my friend can’t stop talking about how they want to set me up with their other friend so we start texting each other and they’re hilarious but shy about meeting and ALSO there’s a cute bike delivery guy who brings my mail at work and winks at me whenever i sign for a package AU
- i’m obsessed with a food blogger who writes about cheap ways to be gourmet in your 20s and i flirt with them over comments but they never post pictures of their face and ALSO there’s a really cute grocery bagger at the store down the street who teases me and always asks to join me for dinner and i definitely want to say yes AU
- there’s an overnight IT person at school who always answers the phone when i call about a problem with my computer and i totally have a crush on their voice and their exasperation and ALSO the bakery down the street is always running out of my fave scones and the adorable person behind the counter can’t hide their amusement and i think it’s super rude but also super cute AU
- my boss is always telling me how perfect her son would be for me and she promises he’s coming to the next holiday party and don’t worry he’s heard all about me too and ALSO there’s this dude i slept with once a couple of months ago and sometimes he still sends me dick pics when i ask him to at 3 in the morning cause seriously dude’s got a good dick AU
- our kids are bitter rivals and the only time we ever meet is when we’re both called to the principal’s office and whatever maybe i think you’re kind of cute but your kid’s a monster and ALSO someone keeps buying the last everything bagel at my favorite coffee shop 2 minutes before i get there in the morning and has heard about my plight and has started leaving me bragging notes about it AU
- i hired a dog walking company and i’ve never met the person who comes to my apartment but they leave me really cute notes and they give my dog presents and i kind of love them because my dog does and ALSO one of the artists at this gallery opening is hella cute and i want them to paint me like one of their french girls AU
SPOILER ALERT: IT’S ALWAYS THE SAME PERSON AND IT ALWAYS ENDS HAPPY
I love th fact that at first Supernatural had a total budget of 20.000 $. An what I love most is that you can tell just from the first opening.
It’s almost like it’s yelling: “LOOK HOW FUCKING CHEAP WE ARE! We probably won’t last more than two seasons!”
But guess what?
I was watching Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D the other night when my Dad pointed at Clark Gregg and said, “I knew him, I went to college with him.”
So after perusing my Dad’s old yearbook, we discovered this:
DEM PANTS THO.
Enjoy this little beauty tumblr friends.
that gif can never be used again because the pinnacle has been reached